Admin permission required
To set up the integration, you must have admin rights in iLert.
Review by Microsoft still pending
Please note that our app is still being reviewed by Microsoft and is not yet generally available in the Microsoft Teams Store.
1. Go to the Microsoft Teams Store and install iLert App
2. Select the channel in which you want to publish iLert Incidents and click Connectors
3. Type iLert in the search field and click Configure
4. Copy the connector URL and click Save.
5. Verify that the connector has been set up by clicking the Configured link. There, their configured connectors are displayed
6. Your connector has now been set up. You will need the URL from step 4 in iLert.
1. Click the gear icon → Connectors
2. Click Add Connector
3. Select Microsoft Teams as Type. Assign a name for the connector, enter the URL from above and save it.
4. Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose incidents you want to publish to Microsoft Teams. Click Connections → Add New Connection.
5. Select Microsoft Teams as the type, select the connector created in step 3, and name it.
6. Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection. Thereafter, a test message will be posted on the Microsoft Teams channel.
Can I link multiple Microsoft Teams Spaces to an iLert account?
Are updates to an incident published on the Microsoft Teams channel?
Yes, the following updates to an incident are currently being released:
Escalations : An incident is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
Manual Assignments : An incident is manually assigned to someone.
Actions : An incident is accepted or resolved.
Can I choose which updates to an incident will be published in Microsoft Teams?
Currently not. If you wish, we look forward to your feedback via chat or e-mail.