Comment on page
Create alerts in ilert from Particle alerts.
Particle.io is a platform that provides everything necessary for organizations to develop, deploy, and manage their Internet of Things (IoT) products. It serves as a comprehensive ecosystem for connected device development with robust tools, APIs, and hardware kits. With Particle.io, you can build IoT devices at scale, delivering connectivity, device management, and security features out-of-the-box.
ilert's integration for Particle enables users to receive alerts from their devices via SMS, push, voice, and messenger notifications. It helps to connect Particle devices with other services and tools in the tech stack and speed up incident response.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Particle in the search field, click on the Particle tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.In the sidebar click on Integrations.
- 2.Now click on ADD NEW INTEGRATION.
- 3.Click on Webhook, to create a new webhook integration.
- 7.Click on SAVE.
- 8.Optional: Click on TEST to test the integration.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?