The ilert StatusCake integration helps you to easily connect ilert with StatusCake.
With the ilert StatusCake integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on alerts from StatusCake.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
- 2.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "StatusCake" as the Integration Type and click Save.
- 1.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the hook in StatusCake.
- 1.Go to StatusCake and then to Alerting and click on New Contact Group to add a new contact group (
- 1.In the Group Name section, enter a name eg. ilert
- 2.In the Repeat Alert section, move the slider to the left so that it says No Repeat Alerts
- 3.In the Webhook URL section, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert
- 4.In the Webhook Method section, choose POST
- 5.Optional: Send a test alert through the Test button
- 1.Click Save Now
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as the StatusCake alert is closed, the alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect StatusCake with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply create more Contact Groups in StatusCake.
Can I customize the alert messages?