Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars.
1. Click the gear icon and then click on the Connectors link
2. Click the Create Connector button
3. On the next page, choose Cisco Webex as type, name the connector and click on the save button to authorize iLert App with your Webex account.
4. On the next page, agree with the requested permissions and click on the Authorize button
5. Go to Services -> Alert sources and open the alert source whose incidents you want to post to Cisco Webex. Click on the Incident actions tab and then on the Add new incident action button
6. On the next page choose Cisco Webex as the type, choose the connector created in step 3, name it, choose incident events and the space to publish and click on the Save button.
6. Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection. Thereafter, a test message will be posted on the Cisco Webex space.
Can I link multiple Cisco Accounts to an iLert account?
Are updates to an incident published on the Cisco Webex space?
Yes, the following updates to an incident are currently being released:
Escalations : An incident is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
Manual Assignments : An incident is manually assigned to someone.
Actions : An incident is accepted or resolved.
Can I choose which updates to an incident will be published in Cisco Webex?