Receive and respond to ilert alerts in Cisco Webex.
Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars.
- 1.**Click the gear icon and then click on the Connectors** link
- 1.Click the Create Connector button
- 1.On the next page, choose Cisco Webex as type, name the connector and click on the save button to authorize ilert App with your Webex account.
- 1.On the next page, agree with the requested permissions and click on the Authorize button
- 2.Go to Services -> Alert sources and open the alert source whose alerts you want to post to Cisco Webex. Click on the Alert actions tab and then on the Add new alert action button
- 1.On the next page choose Cisco Webex as the type, choose the connector created in step 3, name it**,** choose alert events and **the space to publish and click on the Save** button.
- 1.Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection. Thereafter, a test message will be posted on the Cisco Webex space.
Can I link multiple Cisco Accounts to an ilert account?
Are updates to an alert published on the Cisco Webex space?
Yes, the following updates to an alert are currently being released:
- Escalations : An alert is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
- Manual Assignments : An alert is manually assigned to someone.
- Actions : An alert is accepted or resolved.
Can I choose which updates to an alert will be published in Cisco Webex?