Comment on page
ilert is a software for alerting, on-call management and incident comms and helps dev and ops teams to increase the uptime of critical services. Core features of ilert include
- Reliable alerting via voice, SMS, push notifications, Slack and more and frictionless acknowledgement, allowing you acknowledge an alert on the same channel where you reveived the alert (e.g. by replying to an SMS).
- On-call management & escalations: easily manage on-call duty with on-call schedules and automatic escalations.
- Call routing: route incoming calls using on-call schedules and escalation policies to the right on-call person.
- Incident comms & status pages: effectively communicate incidents to stakeholders and external users
- Heartbeat monitoring: monitor connectivity between your infrastructure and ilert.
ilert integrates with monitoring, ticketing, chat and collaboration tools.
ilert supports bi-directional alerting via
- Phone calls: ilert supports international voice calls and converts the alert summary text into speech using text-to-speech technology.
- Push notifications on iOS and Android
- Chat tools such as Slack and Microsoft Teams
No. ilert is offered as a Software as a Service solution and has no specific hardware or software requirements. This means you do not need to have a phone line, server, or any other component in order to use ilert.
We offer several options to prepare for a situation like this:
- Create an SMS alert source in ilert and send alerts to ilert via SMS using a hardware SMS gateway
- Monitor your internet connection using an external monitoring system and send alerts to ilert.
The account owner can manage account level settings such as your subscription, billing address, and SSO. Only one user can be the account owner and only the account owner can change the account owner.
Once you change the account owner, you will be logged out immediately and cannot change the account settings.
To change the account owner, go to Account settings and click on the change account owner link.
To update the payment method, log in as the account owner and go to Account settings --> Subscription and click on Update next to your payment method and enter your new payment information.
The download your invoices, log in as the account owner and go to Account settings --> Invoices.