1. Click the gear icon and then click on the Connectors link
2. Click the Add Connector button
3. On the next page, choose Microsoft Teams Chat as type, name the connector and click on the save button to authorize iLert App with your Microsoft Teams account.
4. On the next page, agree with the requested permissions and click on the Authorize button
5. Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose incidents you want to post into Microsft Teams channel. Click on the Incident actions tab and then on the Add new incident action button
6. On the next page choose Microsoft Teams Chat as the type, choose the connector created in step 3, name it, choose incident events to publish, choose Your team, then choose Your channel and click on the Save button.
6. Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection. Thereafter, a test message will be posted on the Microsoft Teams channel.
Can I link multiple Microsoft Teams Accounts to an iLert account?
Are updates to an incident published on the Microsoft Teams Chat channel?
Yes, the following updates to an incident are currently being released:
Escalations : An incident is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
Manual Assignments : An incident is manually assigned to someone.
Actions : An incident is accepted or resolved.
Can I choose which updates to an incident will be published in Microsoft Teams Chat?
How can I uninstall the iLert App from my Microsoft Teams account?
Login to your Microsoft Teams Account and navigate to your team
Click on the More options menu and then on the Manage team option
Click on the Apps tab
Find the iLert app
Click on the Uninstall button