Comment on page
Integration for Slack
Post alerts to Slack or create alerts within a Slack channel
Slack is a popular instant messaging service for team communication and collaboration. With the integration for Slack you can receive messages about alerts in Slack channels and respond within Slack or you can create alerts from within a Slack channel.
Admin permission required
You need to have global Admin privileges to set up the integration in ilert.
1. Click on the gear icon ⚙ → Connectors
2. Click on the Slack Workspace Integration
3. Click on the Authorize button
4. You will be forwarded to Slack. If you are not already logged in to Slack, please log in and allow ilert to access your Slack workspace.
5. You will be redirected to ilert. When you see a success message, you're done setting up. You can now add alert sources to a channel in Slack.
Can I link multiple Slack Workspaces to one ilert account?
No, only one Slack Workspace can be linked to an ilert account.