Comment on page
Twilio Errors Integration
Create alerts in ilert from Twilio Errors
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Twilio Errors in the search field, click on the Twilio Errors tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 2.Click on Save to finish the Setup
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
No, unfortunately Twilio Errors is not compatible with ilert's resolve event.