Comment on page
Uptime Kuma Integration
Create alerts in ilert from Uptime Kuma notifications
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Uptime Kuma in the search field, click on the Uptime Kuma tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Select any monitor you want to send notifications from.
- 2.Click on Edit
- 3.Now click on Setup Notification
- 8.Optional: click on Test to test the notification
- 9.Click on Save to finish the Setup
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as the monitor in Uptime Kuma sends an "OK" notification, the associated alert is automatically resolved in ilert.