With the iLert Github Issue integration, you can create incidents in iLert based on repository issues from Github.
1. Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
2. Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Github" as the Integration Type and click Save.
3. On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the hook in Github.
1. Go to your Github repository and then to Settings --> Webhooks and click on Add webhook to add a new webhook (
2. In the Payload URL section, set the Webhook URL that you generated in iLert
3. In the Content type section, set the application/json
4. In the Which events would you like to trigger this webhook? section, change it to Let me select individual events and select the Check runs events
5. Click Save
Will incidents in iLert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as the Github issue is closed, the incident in iLert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Github with multiple alert sources from iLert?
Yes, simply create more webhooks in Github.
Can I customize the incident messages?