Autotask Outbound Integration
Create tickets in Autotask PSA based on alerts from ilert.
1. Sign in to Autotask and then go to Admin -> Resources (Users)
2. Click the New button and then navigate to New API User
3. In the First Name section, enter a first name eg. ilert
4. In the Last Name section, enter a last name eg. API
5. In the Email section, enter an email
6. Click the Generate key button to generate a username and then the Generate Secret button to generate a password. You will need Username and Secret below when setting up the connector.
7. In the Integration Vendor section, choose ilert or your custom internal integration
1. Click on the gear icon and then on Connectors button
2. Click on Add Connector
3. Select Autotask as type and fill in all fields. Enter a name and the username/password pair that you created in the last step.
4. Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to publish in Autotask. Click on Alert actions and then on Create alert action.
5. Select Autotask as the type, select the connector created in step 3, fill in all fields. In the Label field, specify the alert action name.
6. Finished! You can now test the alert action by clicking on the button Test this connection. Then a test ticket will be created in Autotask.
Are updates to an alert published in Autotask?
Can Autotask alert sources use Autotask connections?
No, please create a different alert source.