Zapier Inbound Integration
User ilert as a Zapier Action and create / acknowledge / resolve an alert for any trigger from Zapier.
You can connect Zapier with an existing alert source of any integration type. Skip this step, if you'd like to connect Zapier with an existing alert source.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
- 2.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Zapier" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
- 1.Go to Zapier and click on Make a Zap
- 1.On the next page, search for a trigger source, e.g. Jira
- 1.Choose your account and customize the settings of you trigger source, then click on the Done Editing button
- 2.Click on the Choose an Action button to add ilert action
- 1.Enter iLert into the search field and click on the ilert app
- 1.In the Action Event section choose the Create Alert action **to create an alert when a Jira issue is created. Then click on the Continue** button.
- 1.On the next slide, choose your ilert account. Then click on the Continue button.
- 1.On the next slide, in the Integration Key section, choose the Alert Source that you created before. In the Alert key section, we recommend to enter an alert key, so you can accept or resolve an alert in other Zaps. In the Summary section, enter or insert an alert summary. You can optionally enter or insert Details, Priority and URL. Then click on the Continue button.
- 1.On the next slide, click on Test & Continue to test alert creation.
- 1.On the next slide, click on Turn On Zap to activate your confugation.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, you need to configure an Accept Alert action with Alert Key for this in your Zap
Will alerts in ilert be accepted automatically?
Yes, you need to configure an Resolve Alert action with Alert Key for this in your Zap
Can I connect Zapier with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply create more Zaps in Zapier.