You can connect Zapier with an exiting alert source of any integration type. If you already have an alert source, then skip this step.
1. Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
2. Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Zapier" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
1. Go to Zapier and click on Make a Zap
2. On the next page, search for a trigger source, e.g. Jira
3. Choose your account and customize the settings of you trigger source, then click on the Done Editing button
4. Click on the Choose an Action button to add iLert action
4. Enter iLert into the search field and click on the iLert app
5. In the Action Event section choose the Create Incident action to create an incident when a Jira issue is created. Then click on the Continue button.
6. On the next slide, choose your iLert account. Then click on the Continue button.
7. On the next slide, in the Integration Key section, choose the Alert Source that you created before. In the Incident key section, we recommend to enter an incident key, so you can accept or resolve an incident in other Zaps. In the Summary section, enter or insert an incident summary. You can optionally enter or insert Details, Priority and URL. Then click on the Continue button.
8. On the next slide, click on Test & Continue to test incident creation.
9. On the next slide, click on Turn On Zap to activate your confugation.
Will incidents in iLert be resolved automatically?
Yes, you need to configure an Accept Incident action with Incident Key for this in your Zap
Will incidents in iLert be accepted automatically?
Yes, you need to configure an Resolve Incident action with Incident Key for this in your Zap
Can I connect Zapier with multiple alert sources from iLert?
Yes, simply create more Zaps in Zapier.