Amazon EventBridge is a serverless event bus that makes it easier to build event-driven applications at scale using events generated from your applications, integrated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, and AWS services.
1. Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose incidents you want to publish to Amazon EventBridge. Click on the Incident actions tab and then on the Add new incident action button
2. On the next page choose Amazon EventBridge as the type, name it, choose Trigger mode, enter your AWS account ID, choose AWS region and click on the Save button.
1. Go to the AWS Console and then to Amazon EventBridge, then click on the Partner event sources link and on the Event Source that you created in the previous step.
2. On the next page, click on the Associate with event bus button
3. On the next page in the permissions section, choose Organization and My organization - then click on the Associate button
4. To finished the configuration, you need to create a rule for the new event bus e.g. a rule for Amazon SQS. To do that, go to the EventBridge Rules, choose the Event bus and click on the Create rule button
5. On the next page in the New and description section, name the rule, e.g. my-rule and scroll down
6. In the Define pattern section, choose Pre-defined pattern by service, in the Service provider section choose All Events and scroll down
7. In the Select targets section, choose SQS queue as target type and choose your queue, then scroll down and click on the Create button
7. Finished! Now an Amazon EventBridge notification will be created for each incident that is created to the linked alert source in iLert.
Can I link multiple Amazon EventBridge sources to an iLert account?
Can I choose which updates to an incident will be published in Amazon EventBridge?
How can I remove the Partner Event Source?
The partner event source will be automatically removed with the incident action.