1. Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
2. Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Azure Alerts" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
3. On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the alert action in Azure Alerts.
1. Go to Azure Portal and then to Cost Management + Billing.
2. Then go to Cost Management
3. In the Cost Management section click on the Cost alerts tab and then click on the Add button.
4. On the next page, name the budget e.g. MyBudget, enter budget amount and click on the Next button
5. On the next page click on the Manage action group button
6. On the next page, click on the Add action group button
7. On the next page name the group e.g. iLert and click on the Actions tab.
8. On the Actions tab, click on the Action type and choose Webhook.
9. On the modal window in the URI section and paste the Webhook URL that you generated in iLert and click on OK. Name the action e.g. ilert and click on the Review + create button.
10. On the next page click on the Create button.
11. On the next page, enter the % of budget value and click on the Create button.
Finished! Your Azure Activity Logs alerts will now create incidents in iLert.
Will incidents in iLert be resolved automatically?
No, unfortunately Azure Budget alert do not fire resolve events.
Can I connect Azure Alerts with multiple alert sources from iLert?
Yes, simply create more alert rules in Azure Alerts