Comment on page
Create alerts in ilert from Checkly checks
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Checkly in the search field, click on the Checkly tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Alerts and click on Add more channels.
- 2.Browse to ilert in the list of channels and click on Add channel
- 3.Give the alert channel a name (e.g. ilert) and paste the Checkly URL from above in the URL field. Optionally change the notification events. Recovery notifications will resolve existing alerts in ilert that were created from checkly. Do not edit the payload.
- 4.Click Save ilert webhook.
Yes, as soon as a check in checkly recovers, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically. Make sure that the option Send alert notifications when a check recovers is enabled in the alert channel settings in Checkly.
Yes, create an alert channel per alert source in Checkly.
Yes. Simply enable the Send alert notifications when an SSL certificate is due to expire in x days in the alert channel settings in Checkly.