Create alerts in ilert from Checkly checks
- 1.Go to Alert sources and click on the Create new alert source button
- 2.Set a name for your Checkly alert source and select an escalation policy
- 3.In the field Integration type select Checkly and click Create.
- 4.Skip any advanced settings for now and click Save on the next page.
- 5.Copy the Checkly URL. You will need in the Checkly configuration below.
- 1.Go to Alerts and click on Add more channels.
- 2.Browse to ilert in the list of channels and click on Add channel
- 3.Give the alert channel a name (e.g. ilert) and paste the Checkly URL from above in the URL field. Optionally change the notification events. Recovery notifications will resolve existing alerts in ilert that were created from checkly. Do not edit the payload.
- 4.Click Save ilert webhook.
Yes, as soon as a check in checkly recovers, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically. Make sure that the option Send alert notifications when a check recovers is enabled in the alert channel settings in Checkly.
Yes, create an alert channel per alert source in Checkly.
Yes. Simply enable the Send alert notifications when an SSL certificate is due to expire in x days in the alert channel settings in Checkly.