Datadog Inbound Integration
Create alerts in ilert from Datadog events.
With the ilert Datadog integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on Datadog events.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Datadog in the search field, click on the Datadog tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 3.Enter a name, the Datadog webhook URL from ilert alert source and template payload:
- 4.Click save button
- 5.The integration is now set up!
Are alerts in ilert automatically resolved?
Yes, as soon as an Incident is closed in Datadog, the corresponding Alert is automatically resolved in ilert.
Can I link Datadog to several alert sources in ilert?
Yes, create a webhook in Datadog for each alert source.