1. Go to Integrations, then click on APIs
2. In the New API key section, enter a name eg. iLert and click on Create API Key button
3. Write down your API key. You will need it later in iLert.
1. Click on the gear icon and then on Connectors button
2. Click on Add Connector
3. Select Datadog as type and fill in all fields. Enter a name and the API key that you created in the last step.
4. Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose incidents you want to publish in Datadog. Click on Connections and then on Add New Connection.
5. Select Datadog as the type, select the connector created in step 3, fill in all fields. In the Label field, specify the connector name.
6. Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection. Then a test ticket will be published in Datadog.
Are updates to an incident published in the Datadog?
Yes, the state of the iLert Incident is reflected in the Datadog events.
Can I choose which updates to publish to an incident in Datadog?
Currently not. If you wish, we look forward to your feedback via chat or e-mail.