Datadog Outbound Integration
Create events in Datadog from ilert alerts.
- 1.Go to Integrations, then click on APIs
- 1.In the New API key section, enter a name eg. ilert and click on Create API Key button
- 1.Write down your API key. You will need it later in ilert.
- 1.Click on the gear icon and then on Connectors button
- 1.Click on Add Connector
- 1.Select Datadog as type and fill in all fields. Enter a name and the API key that you created in the last step.
- 1.Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to publish in Datadog. Click on Alert actions and then on Create alert action.
- 1.Select Datadog as the type, select the connector created in step 3, fill in all fields. In the Label field, specify the alert action name.
- 1.Finished! You can now test the alert action by clicking on the button Test this alert action. Then a test ticket will be published in Datadog.
Are updates to an alert published in the Datadog?
Yes, the state of the ilert Alert is reflected in the Datadog events.
Can I choose which updates to publish to an alert in Datadog?
Currently not. If you wish, we look forward to your feedback via chat or e-mail.