The ilert Discord Integration helps you to bring ilert alerts into your Discord channels
Discord is the easiest way to talk over voice, video, and text. Talk, chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.
- 1.Go to Discord and select a server
- 2.Go to a Text Channel, then click on the Edit Channel button
- 1.On the page click on the Integrations menu and then on the Create Webhook button
- 1.On the next page, name the webhook, e.g. ilert, save the changes and copy the Webhook URL
- 1.Click on the gear icon and then on the Connectors button
- 1.Click on Add Connector
- 1.Select Discord as type and fill in all fields. Enter a name and paste the Webhook URL of your Discord server that you have created in the previous step.
- 1.Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to publish in Discord. Click on Alert actions and then on Create alert action.
- 1.Select Discord as the type, **select the connector created in step 3 and click on Save** button.
- 1.Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection.A test ticket will be created in Discord.
Can I link multiple Discord Accounts to an ilert account?
Are updates to an alert published on the Discord Chat channel?
Yes, the following updates to an alert are currently being released:
- Escalations : An alert is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
- Manual Assignments : An alert is manually assigned to someone.
- Actions : An alert is accepted or resolved.
Can I choose which updates to an alert will be published in Discord Chat?