With the iLert Github Check Run integration, you can add incidents in iLert based on "check run" from Github (e.g. Github Actions).
1. Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
2. Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Github" as Integration Type and click Save.
3. On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up in Github.
1. Go to your Github repository and then to Settings --> Webhooks and click on Add webhook to add a new webhook (
2. In the Payload URL section, set it to the Webhook URL generated in iLert
3. In the Content type section, change to application/json
4. In the Which events would you like to trigger this webhook? section, change it to Let me select individual events and select the Check runs events
5. Click Save
Will incidents in iLert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as the recovery conditions of check run are met, the incident in iLert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Github with multiple alert sources from iLert?
Yes, simply create more webhooks in Github.
Can I customize the incident messages?