The ilert Instana Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Instana.
Instana is an application performance monitoring software for microservice applications. With the ilert Instana Integration, you can receive Instana alerts through ilert and easily extend Instana with SMS, Push, Voice, and ilert on-call-scheduling.
- 1.Go to the Alert sources tab and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy
- 3.Select "Instana" as the Integration type
- 1.The URL shown on the next page is the HTTP endpoint for the Webhook in Instana and will be needed below.
- 1._**_Open the Management Portal by clicking on Profile → Management Portal
- 2.Go to the Integration tab and click on WEBHOOK.
- 1.In the Notify on field, select the event types for which you want alerts from ilert.
- 2.In the Webhook URL field, copy the URL from the alert source set up in ilert and click on Save.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
For alerts and issues in Instana: Yes, as soon as the state of an alert or issue is CLOSED in Instana, the alert in ilert will be resolved.
For Change and On / Offline Events: Every Change and On / Offline event generates a new Alert in ilert.
Last modified 6mo ago