Jira Inbound Integration
Create ilert alerts from JIRA issues and get alerted through ilert for high priority issues.
With the ilert Jira integration you can create alerts in ilert based on Jira issues.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
- 2.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Jira" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
- 1.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the Webhook in Jira.
You need admin permissions to manage Jira webhooks.
- 1.Go to Jira and then to System Settings:
- 1.Click on the WebHooks and then on the Create a WebHook button to add a new webhook for ilert
- 1.On the next page, in the section Name field, enter a name (e.g. ilert). In the section URL field, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert. In the section Issue choose created, updated and deleted events.
- 1.Scroll down and make sure that the request body is not excluded
- 1.Scroll to bottom and click on the Create button
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Will alerts in ilert be accepted automatically?
No, unfortunately Jira events are not compatible with ilert accepted event.
Can I connect Jira with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply create more webhooks in Jira.