With the iLert Jira integration you can create incidents in iLert based on Jira issues.
1. Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
2. Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Jira" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
3. On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the Webhook in Jira.
1. Go to Jira and then to System Settings:
2. Click on the WebHooks and then on the Create a WebHook button to add a new webhook for iLert
3. On the next page, in the section Name field, enter a name (e.g. iLert). In the section URL field, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in iLert. In the section Issue choose created, updated and deleted events.
4. Scroll to bottom and click on the Create button
Will incidents in iLert be resolved automatically?
Will incidents in iLert be accepted automatically?
No, unfortunately Jira events are not compatible with iLert accepted event.
Can I connect Jira with multiple alert sources from iLert?
Yes, simply create more webhooks in Jira.