The ilert Mattermost Integration helps you to bring ilert alerts into your Mattermost channels.
To set up this integration, you must have admin rights in ilert.
- 1.Go to the main menu and click Integrations
- 2.Click on Incoming Webhooks
- 3.On the next page click on the Add incoming Webhook button
- 4.On the next page, name the webhook e.g. iLert, choose a channel and click on the Save button.
- 5.Your webhook has now been set up. You will need the URL in the next step.
- 1.Click on the gear icon and navigate to → Connectors
- 2.Click on Add Connector
- 3.Select Mattermost as Type. Assign a name for the connector, enter the URL from above and save it.
- 4.Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to publish to Mattermost. Click Alert actions → Create alert action.
- 5.Select Mattermost as the type, select the connector created in step 3 and give your connection a name.
- 6.Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the Test this connection button. A test message will be posted in the Mattermost channel.
Can I link multiple Mattermost Spaces to an ilert account?
Are updates to an alert published in the Mattermost channel?
Yes, the following updates to an alert are currently being published:
- Escalations : An alert is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
- Manual Assignments : An alert is manually assigned to someone.
- Actions : An alert is accepted or resolved.