1. Go to the main menu and click Integrations
2. Click on Incoming Webhooks
3. On the next page click on the Add incoming Webhook button
4. On the next page, name the webhook e.g. iLert, choose a channel and click on the Save button.
5. Your webhook has now been set up. You will need the URL in the next step.
1. Click on the gear icon and navigate to → Connectors
2. Click on Add Connector
3. Select Mattermost as Type. Assign a name for the connector, enter the URL from above and save it.
4. Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose incidents you want to publish to Mattermost. Click Incident actions → Create incident action.
5. Select Mattermost as the type, select the connector created in step 3 and give your connection a name.
6. Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the Test this connection button. A test message will be posted in the Mattermost channel.
Can I link multiple Mattermost Spaces to an iLert account?
Are updates to an incident published in the Mattermost channel?
Yes, the following updates to an incident are currently being published:
Escalations : An incident is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
Manual Assignments : An incident is manually assigned to someone.
Actions : An incident is accepted or resolved.