Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Microsoft 365 that integrates the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective.
1. Open the application in Microsoft Teams: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/app/8f3b287d-df09-44e2-93b3-35e0dfa90756
2. Add the iLert bot to a team
3. Choose a team and channel name and click on the Set up a bot button
4. You should have received a welcome message in the previously selected channel, if you do not see the message or you want to reconnect use the
@iLert connect command to bring it up again. Click on the Connect button in the message, this will take you to iLert's login page to finish your connection.
5. Login to the iLert account which you want to connect to Microsoft Teams and iLert will automatically setup the connection for you - depending on your login state in Microsoft 365 you will have to login to Microsoft again, afterwards you will be automatically taken back to iLert and you should see a success message with your newly created connector.
Now that the initial connection between your Microsoft Teams and iLert accounts has been setup, you may choose alert sources for which you want to configure meeting actions.
1. Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source for which you want to configure the meeting action. Click on the Incident actions tab and then on the Add new incident action button
2. On the next page choose Microsoft Teams as the type, choose the connector created before, name your action, choose Meeting as Teams Action, choose Your team, then choose Your channel and click on the Save button.
3. Finished! A Microsoft Teams Meeting incident action will now be available on each incident that is created by your alert source. Triggering the action (use ... in the top right actions bar) will add a Join Meeting Link to the incident in iLert as well as post a message into your configured Microsoft Teams channel with the meeting's details.
Can I link multiple Microsoft Teams Accounts to an iLert account?
How can I uninstall the iLert App from my Microsoft Teams account?
Login to your Microsoft Teams Account and navigate to your team
Click on the More options menu and then on the Manage team option
Click on the Apps tab
Find the iLert app
Click on the Uninstall button