Create Alerts in ilert from Microsoft SCOM
- 1.Go to Alert sources and click on the Create new alert source button
- 2.Set a name for your Microsoft SCOM alert source and select an escalation policy
- 3.In the field Integration type select Microsoft SCOM and save
- 5.On the next page, an API Key is generated. You will need this API Key below when setting up in Microsoft SCOM
- 2.Save this script into the following path:C:\scripts\ilert
- 3.In Microsoft SCOM Operations Console open the Administration view.
- 5.Navigate to Notification.
- 7.Create a new Command channel by right clicking on Channels -> New channel -> Command...
- 9.Enter a channel name and click on Next
- 11.Enter following into the input fields:\
- 12.Enter following into the input fields and click on Finish:\Full path of the command file:C:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exeCommand line parameters: Replace the parameter string "Enter API Key" with your ilert API Key created in this step__-F "C:\scripts\ilert\ilert.ps1" -AlertID "$Data[Default='NotPresent']/Context/DataItem/AlertId$" -AlertSourceKey "Enter API Key"Startup folder for the command line:C:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\
- 14.Create a new Subscriber by right clicking on Subscriber -> New subscriber...
- 16.Select a user as subscriber and click on Next
- 18.Leave the schedule settings on default.
- 20.On the next view click on Add... to add a new subscriber address
- 22.Enter an address name and click on Next
- 24.Select Command as Channel Type and ilert Webhook as Command Channel
- 26.Leave the schedule notification settings on Always send notifications and click on Finish
- 27.Create a new Subscription by right clicking on Subscription -> New subscription...
- 29.Set a name and proceed to the next step
- 31.Specify a criteria for your subscription(Note: If selecting a condition, please remove the "Notify on all alerts" to prevent multiple identical alert submission). Leave this as "Notify on all alerts" to receive a notification on all alerts.
- 33.Add the previously made Subscriber to the Subscription
- 35.Add the previously made Channel to the Subscription
- 37.Finish the setup
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert is being closed or marked as resolved, the alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Will alerts in ilert be accepted automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert is being marked as acknowledged, the alert in ilert will be accepted automatically.