Comment on page
Prisma Cloud Integration
Palo Alto Network Prisma Cloud Integration
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Prisma Cloud in the search field, click on the Prisma Cloud tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
Create a new webhook alert and make sure to paste your alert source's url as incoming webhook url. We suggest the following template that should be used as custom json for your webhook:
Feel free to test your configuration with Send test alert.
Setup the alert channels and triggers to your liking and click Save.