With the iLert StatusCake integration, you can create incidents in iLert based on alerts from StatusCake.
1. Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
2. Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "StatusCake" as the Integration Type and click Save.
3. On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the hook in StatusCake.
1. Go to StatusCake and then to Alerting and click on New Contact Group to add a new contact group (
2. In the Group Name section, enter a name eg. iLert
3. In the Repeat Alert section, move the slider to the left so that it says No Repeat Alerts
4. In the Webhook URL section, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in iLert
5. In the Webhook Method section, choose POST
6. Optional: Send a test alert through the Test button
7. Click Save Now
Will incidents in iLert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as the StatusCake alert is closed, the incident in iLert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect StatusCake with multiple alert sources from iLert?
Yes, simply create more Contact Groups in StatusCake.
Can I customize the incident messages?