Comment on page
The ilert StatusCake integration helps you to easily connect ilert with StatusCake.
With the ilert StatusCake integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on alerts from StatusCake.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for StatusCake in the search field, click on the StatusCake tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to StatusCake and then to Alerting and click on New Contact Group to add a new contact group (
- 2.In the Group Name section, enter a name eg. ilert
- 3.In the Repeat Alert section, move the slider to the left so that it says No Repeat Alerts
- 4.In the Webhook URL section, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert
- 5.In the Webhook Method section, choose POST
- 6.Optional: Send a test alert through the Test button
- 7.Click Save Now
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as the StatusCake alert is closed, the alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect StatusCake with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply create more Contact Groups in StatusCake.
Can I customize the alert messages?