Comment on page
Create StatusPage inicdents from ilert alerts.
- 1.Go to your StatusPage, click on the Profile tile and then on the API info button
- 2.On the next page click on the Create key
- 3.On the modal window, name the key e.g. ilert and click on the Confirm button
- 4.On the next page, a API key is generated. You will need this key and the page id below when setting up the connector in ilert.
- 1.**Click the gear icon and then click on the Connectors** link
- 2.Click the Add Connector button
- 3.On the next page, choose StatusPage as type, name the connector, paste the API Key that you generated in StatusPage and click on the Save button.
- 4.Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to create StatusPage Incidents. Click on the Alert actions tab and then on the Add new alert action button
- 5.On the next page choose StatusPage as the type, choose the connector created in step 3, name it, choose Trigger mode, paste the Page Id and click on the Save button.
- 6.Finished! Now an StatusPage alert will be created for each alert in automatic trigger mode or via manual alert action.
Can I link multiple StatusPage Accounts to an ilert account?