With the iLert Sysdig integration you can create incidents in iLert based on Sysdig event.
1. Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
2. Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Sysdig" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
3. On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the Webhook in Sysdig.
1. Go to Sysdig and then to Settings. Click on Notification Channels and then on Add Notification Channel to add a new notification channel for iLert
2. On the popup, choose WebHook
3. On the next page, in the section URL field, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in iLert
4. In the Channel Name section, enter a name eg.
5. Make sure that Enabled and Notify when Resolved options are enabled
12. Click on Save
Will incidents in iLert be resolved automatically?
Will incidents in iLert be accepted automatically?
No, unfortunately Sysdig accepted event is not compatible with iLert accepted event.
Can I connect Sysdig with multiple alert sources from iLert?
Yes, simply create more notification channels in Sysdig.