Sysdig Inbound Integration
The ilert Sysdig Inbound Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Sysdig.
With the ilert Sysdig integration you can create alerts in ilert based on Sysdig event.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Sysdig in the search field, click on the Sysdig tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Sysdig and then to Settings. Click on Notification Channels and then on Add Notification Channel to add a new notification channel for ilert
- 2.On the popup, choose WebHook
- 3.On the next page, in the section URL field, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert
- 4.In the Channel Name section, enter a name eg.
- 5.Make sure that Enabled and Notify when Resolved options are enabled
- 6.Click on Save
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Will alerts in ilert be accepted automatically?
No, unfortunately Sysdig accepted event is not compatible with ilert accepted event.
Can I connect Sysdig with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply create more notification channels in Sysdig.