Twilio Alarms Integration
Create alerts in ilert from Twilio Alarms.
- 1.Go to Alert sources and click on the Create new alert source button
- 2.Set a name for your Twilio Alarms source and select an escalation policy
- 3.Select Twilio Alarms in the Integration type field and save.
- 4.On the next page a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL at the bottom of the setup in Twilio Alarms.
- 1.Navigate to Monitor -> Alarms -> Manage alarms and click on the Create alarm button on the top right corner.
- 2.Select Any Warning or Error in the Error code field.
- 3.In the next step define an alarm threshold and a time period.
- 4.Select Enable webhook and enter the Webhook URL from ilert created in this step into the field below.
- 5.Enter a name for the alarm and click on Save.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
No, unfortunately Twilio Alarms is not compatible with ilert's resolve event.