Zapier Outbound Integration
User ilert as the trigger in Zapier and perform any action in Zapier for new or updated alerts in ilert.
- 1.Go to Zapier and click on Make a Zap
- 1.On the next page, search for iLert trigger source and choose it:
- 1.In the section Trigger Event choose New or Updated Alert and click on the Continue button
- 1.On the next slide, choose your ilert account. Then click on the Continue button.
- 1.On the next slide, choose an alert source and trigger types e.g. Alert Created. Then click on the Continue button.
NOTE: you can't use an Zapier alert source here, as it will lead to an infinite loop
- 1.On the next slide, click on the Test Trigger button to see example data. Then click on the Continue button.
- 1.Now you can add any action available in Zapier, e.g. Jira to create a ticket on your Jira board
Why the Zapier connector is in my alert source?
Every time you create a Zap with an ilert trigger, the Zapier connector in ilert is created automatically for the alert source you selected in the trigger.