Zoom Chat Integration
The ilert Zoom Chat Integration helps you to bring ilert alerts into your Zoom channels, acknowledge or resolve alerts without leaving the chat.
Admin permission required
To set up the integration, you must have admin rights in ilert.
- 1.**Click the gear icon and then click on the Connectors** link
- 2.Click the Add Connector button
- 3.On the next page, choose Zoom Chat as type, name the connector and click on the save button to authorize ilert App with your Zoom account.
- 4.On the next page, agree with the requested permissions and click on the Authorize button
- 5.Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to create Zoom Meeting. Click on the Alert actions tab and then on the Add new alert action button
- 6.On the next page choose Zoom Chat as the type, choose the connector created in step 3, name it**,** choose alert events to publish and click on the Save button.
- 7.Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection. Thereafter, a test message will be posted on the Zoom Chat channel.
Can I link multiple Zoom Accounts to an ilert account?
Are updates to an alert published on the Zoom Chat channel?
Yes, the following updates to an alert are currently being released:
- Escalations : An alert is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
- Manual Assignments : An alert is manually assigned to someone.
- Actions : An alert is accepted or resolved.
Can I choose which updates to an alert will be published in Zoom Chat?
How can I uninstall the ilert App from my Zoom account?
- 1.Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- 2.Click on the Manage link and then on the Installed Apps link (alternatively you may also search for the iLert app)
- 3.Click on the iLert app
- 4.Click on the Uninstall button