1. Click the gear icon and then click on the Connectors link
2. Click the Add Connector button
3. On the next page, choose Zoom Meeting as type, name the connector and click on the save button to authorize iLert App with your Zoom account.
4. On the next page, agree with the requested permissions and click on the Authorize button
5. Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose incidents you want to create Zoom Meeting. Click on the Incident actions tab and then on the Add new incident action button
6. On the next page choose Zoom Meeting as the type, choose the connector created in step 3, name it, choose Trigger mode, optionally enter meeting password if you want to protect your meetings and click on the Save button.
7. Finished! Now a Zoom Meeting will be created for each incident in automatic trigger mode or via manual incident action.
Can I link multiple Zoom Accounts to an iLert account?
How can I uninstall the iLert App from my Zoom account?
Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
Click on the Manage link and then on the Installed Apps link (alternatively you may also search for the iLert app)
Click on the iLert app
Click on the Uninstall button