Comment on page
Zoom Meeting Integration
Create Zoom Meeting from ilert alerts.
Admin permission required
To set up the integration, you must have admin rights in ilert.
- 1.**Click the gear icon and then click on the Connectors** link
- 2.Click the Add Connector button
- 3.On the next page, choose Zoom Meeting as type, name the connector and click on the save button to authorize ilert App with your Zoom account.
- 4.On the next page, agree with the requested permissions and click on the Authorize button
- 5.Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to create Zoom Meeting. Click on the Alert actions tab and then on the Add new alert action button
- 6.On the next page choose Zoom Meeting as the type, choose the connector created in step 3, name it, choose Trigger mode, optionally **enter meeting password if you want to protect your meetings and click on the Save** button.
- 7.Finished! Now a Zoom Meeting will be created for each alert in automatic trigger mode or via manual alert action.
Can I link multiple Zoom Accounts to an ilert account?
How can I uninstall the ilert App from my Zoom account?
- 1.Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- 2.Click on the Manage link and then on the Installed Apps link (alternatively you may also search for the iLert app)
- 3.Click on the iLert app
- 4.Click on the Uninstall button