Comment on page
AppSignal combines monitoring features such as, error tracking, performance monitoring, etc into one APM, all in an easy to use interface.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for AppSignal in the search field, click on the AppSignal tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Navigate to the "App Settings" -> "Notifications" on the left side of AppSignal Dashboard
- 2.Create Webhook by clicking "Add Integration" -> "Webhook"
- 3.You can check on the event that will create Incident on ilert, in this case we checked all, and put AppSignal URL that we got from ilert in "Webhook url"
- 4.Upon the event trigger, for example Errors or Exception, incidents will be created on ilert's side.