Cisco Meraki Integration
The ilert Cisco Meraki Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Cisco Meraki.
- 1.Go to Alert sources and click on the Create new alert source button
- 2.Set a name for your Cisco Meraki alert source and select an escalation policy
- 3.In the field Integration type select Cisco Meraki and save
- 5.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up in Cisco Meraki.
- 1.Select the desired Network
- 3.In the sidebar, go to Alerts & AI -> Destinations -> Webhook
- 5.On the next page, scroll down to Webhooks and enter a Name, the Webhook URL generated in ilert and choose Meraki (included) as payload template
- 7.Click on Send test webhook, to send a test alert to ilert
- 9.Click on Save to save the webhook
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
No, unfortunately Cisco Meraki is not compatible with ilert's resolve event.