Cisco Meraki Integration
The ilert Cisco Meraki Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Cisco Meraki.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Cisco Meraki in the search field, click on the Cisco Meraki tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Select the desired Network
- 2.In the sidebar, go to Alerts & AI -> Destinations -> Webhook
- 3.On the next page, scroll down to Webhooks and enter a Name, the Webhook URL generated in ilert and choose Meraki (included) as payload template
- 4.Click on Send test webhook, to send a test alert to ilert
- 5.Click on Save to save the webhook
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
No, unfortunately Cisco Meraki is not compatible with ilert's resolve event.