Freshservice Cloud based ITSM software for your service desk with powerful automation tool to manage incidents, assets and more.
- Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
- Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy.
- Select "FreshService" as the Integration Type and click Save.
- On the next page, an FreshService URL is generated. You will need the URL for the webhook configuration
- Click the gear icon in the left side of the menu
- Select "Workflow Automator"
- Create a new automator by clicking on "New Automator" on the top right
- Add the Event as trigger, in this case we can make something like Ticket is Raised
- Add Action by dragging Action box on the left to the editor, edit it and choose Trigger Webhook make sure POST is chosen, put the Callback URL as the FreshService URL that we got on ilert earlier
- Choose JSON encoding, and Simple
- IMPORTANT: Make sure all the checkboxes in Content are checked, otherwise some of the info won't be filled in
- Save the changes and activate the Automator by clicking Activate on the top right
- Now whenever ticket is created, new Incident will be created on ilert.
- You can also create a new automator on ticket updated, and it will update the ticket on ilert on resolved or closed