Comment on page
CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale Integration
CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale provides logging and observability service that gives organizations complete visibility to see anomalies, threats, and problems, and get to the root of what happened.
Humio has been renamed to CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale in the search field, click on the CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Create an Action by clicking Alerts -> Actions -> New Action from your dashboard
- 2.Choose Webhook as type, fill in the name in this case ilert-webhook, and on Endpoint URL, put on the Humio URL that is generated on ilert
- 3.Save the Action Webhook by clicking on Save Action after scrolling down
- 4.Add a new Alert by Clicking Alerts -> Alerts -> New Alert
- 5.Create the Alert by specifying the query that you want the Alert to be based on, and don't forget to check Alert Enabled and put the Webhook Action that has been configured earlier
- 6.Save the alert, and upon the alert, the incident will be created on ilert side as well