Humio provides logging and observability service that gives organizations complete visibility to see anomalies, threats, and problems, and get to the root of what happened.
- Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
- Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy.
- Select "Humio" as the Integration Type and click Save.
- On the next page, an Humio URL is generated. You will need the URL for the webhook configuration
- Create an Action by clicking Alerts -> Actions -> New Action from your dashboard
- Choose Webhook as type, fill in the name in this case ilert-webhook, and on Endpoint URL, put on the Humio URL that is generated on ilert
- Save the Action Webhook by clicking on Save Action after scrolling down
- Add a new Alert by Clicking Alerts -> Alerts -> New Alert
- Create the Alert by specifying the query that you want the Alert to be based on, and don't forget to check Alert Enabled and put the Webhook Action that has been configured earlier
- Save the alert, and upon the alert, the incident will be created on ilert side as well