With the ilert Kapacitor integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on Kapacitor alerts.
Kapacitor is an open source data processing framework that makes it easy to create alerts, run ETL jobs and detect anomalies. Kapacitor is the final piece of the TICK stack.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
- 1.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Kapacitor" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
- 1.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the alert rule in Kapacitor.
- 1.Go to Chronograph dashboard, then to Alert Rule and click on the Create Rule button
- 1.On the next page, define your alert conditions, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert, define alert summary and click on the Save Rule button
Finished! Your Kapacitor alerts will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been completed in Kapacitor, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Kapacitor with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more alert rules in Kapacitor.
Last modified 6mo ago