MongoDB Atlas Integration
MongoDB Atlas is a fully-managed cloud database that handles all the complexity of deploying, managing, and deployments to the preferred cloud service provider (AWS , Azure, and GCP).
- Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
- Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy.
- Select "MongoDB Atlas" as the Integration Type and click Save.
- On the next page a MongoDB Atlas URL is generated. You will need the URL for the webhook configuration
- In the Project page, click the Bell (Notification) Icon on top right.
- Add Webhook Settings in Integration if it was not configured, by clicking Integrations and add the Webhook Settings (there can only be one Webhook).
- Create the Alert by navigating to Alert -> Add New Alert. From here any alerts can be added, and make sure that it sends the Alert to the Webhook.
- If the Alert has been configured, it should show up in the Alert Settings tab and the Alert should be created in ilert.