Comment on page
MongoDB Atlas Integration
MongoDB Atlas is a fully-managed cloud database that handles all the complexity of deploying, managing, and deployments to the preferred cloud service provider (AWS , Azure, and GCP).
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for MongoDB Atlas in the search field, click on the MongoDB Atlas tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.In the Project page, click the Bell (Notification) Icon on top right.
- 2.Add Webhook Settings in Integration if it was not configured, by clicking Integrations and add the Webhook Settings (there can only be one Webhook).
- 3.Create the Alert by navigating to Alert -> Add New Alert. From here any alerts can be added, and make sure that it sends the Alert to the Webhook.
- 4.If the Alert has been configured, it should show up in the Alert Settings tab and the Alert should be created in ilert.