Oh Dear Integration
Oh Dear is a tool that monitors uptime, SSL certificates, broken links, scheduled tasks, DNS and more and it will send out notifications when something's wrong
- Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
- Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy.
- Select "Oh Dear" as the Integration Type and click Save.
- On the next page, an Oh Dear URL is generated. You will need the URL for the webhook configuration
- Click the Profile on top Right, and then click Team Notifications
- Click on Webhooks on the left, put the Oh Dear URL that we got in ilert earlier in Webhook URL and press Update button
- On any Incident an Alert event will be created on ilert
- For more information about the webhook on Oh Dear please refer here: https://ohdear.app/docs/integrations/webhooks/introduction
Last modified 6mo ago