Comment on page
Create alerts in ilert from PandoraFMS alerts.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for PandoraFMS in the search field, click on the PandoraFMS tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 2.Save this script into the following path :[SERVER_INSTALLATION_PATH]/pandora_server/util/ilert/
- 3.In the sidebar, go to Alerts -> Commands and click on the Create button.
- 4.Enter a Name for the command.
- 5.In the Command field enter: \sh /usr/share/pandora_server/util/ilert/pandorafms_ilert.sh "_field1_" "_field2_" "_id_alert_" "_field3_" "_field4_" "_timestamp_" "_alert_text_severity_" "_agentname_" "_module_" "_data_"
- 6.In the Description field enter:
_field1_ : ilert alert source API key.
_field2_ : Type of the created event. Can be "alert" or "resolved".
_field3_ : Title of the event.
_field4_ : Description of the event.
- 7.Enter following field descriptions: 1 field description:
ilert API Key (click on the hide checkbox, to keep the Key secure)``2 field description:
Event Type2 field values:
alert,Alert;resolved,Resolved3 field description:
Title4 field description:
- 8.Save the command by clicking on the Create button.
- 9.In the sidebar, go to Alerts -> Actions and click on the Create button.
- 10.Enter a Name for the action. Select a Group and select a the previous made Command.
- 14.Save the Action by clicking on the Create button.
- 15.In the sidebar, go to Alerts -> Templates and click on the Create button.
- 16.Enter a Name for the Template, assign a Group and set a Priority.
- 17.On the next step, select our created action as Default action.
- 18.Set a Condition type and a Value(dependent on the type) for the event to get fired.
- 19.On the next step, enable Alert recovery to activate the automatical alert recovery in ilert.
- 20.Create the template.
- 21.In the sidebar, go to Alerts -> List of Alerts and click on the Create button.
- 22.Enter a Agent, the Module, the previous created Action, and the Template.
- 23.Click on Add alert to finish the integration.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as a module has been recovered, the alert in ilert will be resolved automatically. Make sure to fill out the Recovery fields in Alert Action and enable Alert recovery in Templates in PandoraFMS.