Comment on page
The ilert Cloudflare Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Cloudflare.
Cloudflare allows you to set alert notifications to track DDoS attacks, billing usage and many more.
With ilert Cloudflare Integration, you can receive Cloudflare alert through ilert and easily extend Cloudflare functionality with SMS, push, voice, and ilert on-call schedules.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for email in the search field, click on the email tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Cloudflare and then to Account Home
- 2.On the next page, click on the Notifications tab and then on the Create button
- 3.On the next page, choose an Event Type and then on the Next button
- 4.On the next page, name the notification e.g. ilert, paste the email paste that you created in ilert and click on the Create button
Finished! Your Cloudflare notifications will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
No, unfortunately Cloudflare is not sent resolution notifications.
Can I connect Cloudflare with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more notification settings in Cloudflare.