The ilert Cloudflare Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Cloudflare.
Cloudflare allows you to set alert notifications to track DDoS attacks, billing usage and many more.
With ilert Cloudflare Integration, you can receive Cloudflare alert through ilert and easily extend Cloudflare functionality with SMS, push, voice, and ilert on-call schedules.
- 1.Go to Alert sources and click on Add a new alert source
- 2.Enter a name and select an escalation policy
- 3.Chose Email as integation type
- 4.Enter an email address for the alert source, you will need this email below when setting up the notification in Cloudflare
- 5.Save the email alert source
- 1.Go to Cloudflare and then to Account Home
- 1.On the next page, click on the Notifications tab and then on the Create button
- 1.On the next page, choose an Event Type and then on the Next button
- 1.On the next page, name the notification e.g. ilert, paste the email paste that you created in ilert and click on the Create button
Finished! Your Cloudflare notifications will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
No, unfortunately Cloudflare is not sent resolution notifications.
Can I connect Cloudflare with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more notification settings in Cloudflare.