Comment on page
CrowdStrike offers product like Falcon that extends industry’s most powerful real-time detection and automated response across the security stack.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for CrowdStrike in the search field, click on the CrowdStrike tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Workflows Dashboard by clicking the "CrowdStrike" logo on top left and choose Workflows
- 2.Click on Create a Workflow on top right, on the workflow workspace add a trigger, and choose "New Detection" additionally you can also add Condition, in this case we chose greater than Medium severity
- 3.On creating Action choose Action type Notification and Call webhook as Action, you might need to configure it from store if you haven't done so. Go ahead and click the Store link, and click "Configure" on the Webhook.
- 4.Add the Name in this case we name it as ilert-incident and put the Webhook URL that we got from ilert's dashboard earlier.
- 5.Click Save Configuration, and it should be added to the Workflow workspace.
- 6.Choose the Webhook name based on the name that we set earlier, and choose ALL Data to include
- 7.Save the configuration and turn the workflow on, and upon Detection creation, the incident will be created on ilert.