CrowdStrike offers product like Falcon that extends industry’s most powerful real-time detection and automated response across the security stack.
- Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click "Create new alert source"
- Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy.
- Select "CrowdStrike" as the Integration Type and click Save.
- On the next page, an CrowdStrike URL is generated. You will need the URL for the webhook configuration
- Go to Workflows Dashboard by clicking the "CrowdStrike" logo on top left and choose Workflows
- Click on Create a Workflow on top right, on the workflow workspace add a trigger, and choose "New Detection" additionally you can also add Condition, in this case we chose greater than Medium severity
- On creating Action choose Action type Notification and Call webhook as Action, you might need to configure it from store if you haven't done so. Go ahead and click the Store link, and click "Configure" on the Webhook.
- Add the Name in this case we name it as ilert-incident and put the Webhook URL that we got from ilert's dashboard earlier.
- Click Save Configuration, and it should be added to the Workflow workspace.
- Choose the Webhook name based on the name that we set earlier, and choose ALL Data to include
- Save the configuration and turn the workflow on, and upon Detection creation, the incident will be created on ilert.