DingTalk is an intelligent working platform created by Alibaba Group to support tens of millions of enterprises to achieve higher working efficiency with the new digitalized working method.
1. Go to DingTalk, select the group in which you want to publish iLert Incidents and click the Context Menu -> Group Assistant
2. Than click on the Add Robot button
3. On the modal window click on the Custom tile
4. On the next modal window click on the Add button
5. On the next modal window, name the robot e.g. iLert, in the Security Settings section enable the Additional Signature option, check the Terms of Service and click on the Finished button
6. On the next modal window click on the Finished button
7. On the next modal window click on context menu "..." button next to the iLert robot
8. On the next modal window copy the webhook URL and the Additional Signature, you will need it from step 3 in iLert.
1. Click the gear icon and then click on the Connectors link
2. Click the Create Connector button
3. On the next page, choose DingTalk as type, name the connector and click on the Save button.
5. Go to Services -> Alert sources and open the alert source whose incidents you want to post to DingTalk. Click on the Incident actions tab and then on the Add new incident action button
6. On the next page choose DingTalk as the type, choose the connector created in step 3, name it, choose incident events to publish and click on the Save button.
6. Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection. Thereafter, a test message will be posted on the DingTalk group.
Can I link multiple DingTalk Accounts to an iLert account?
Are updates to an incident published on the DingTalk group?
Yes, the following updates to an incident are currently being released:
Escalations : An incident is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
Manual Assignments : An incident is manually assigned to someone.
Actions : An incident is accepted or resolved.
Can I choose which updates to an incident will be published in DingTalk?