Comment on page
The ilert Discord Integration helps you to bring ilert alerts into your Discord channels
- 1.Go to Discord and select a server
- 2.Go to a Text Channel, then click on the Edit Channel button
- 3.On the page click on the Integrations menu and then on the Create Webhook button
- 4.On the next page, name the webhook, e.g. ilert, save the changes and copy the Webhook URL
- 1.Click on the gear icon and then on the Connectors button
- 2.Click on Add Connector
- 3.Select Discord as type and fill in all fields. Enter a name and paste the Webhook URL of your Discord server that you have created in the previous step.
- 4.Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to publish in Discord. Click on Alert actions and then on Create alert action.
- 5.Select Discord as the type, **select the connector created in step 3 and click on Save** button.
- 6.Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection.
A test ticket will be created in Discord.
Can I link multiple Discord Accounts to an ilert account?
Are updates to an alert published on the Discord Chat channel?
Yes, the following updates to an alert are currently being released:
- Escalations : An alert is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
- Manual Assignments : An alert is manually assigned to someone.
- Actions : An alert is accepted or resolved.
Can I choose which updates to an alert will be published in Discord Chat?