Comment on page
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Hyperping in the search field, click on the Hyperping tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
Login to your Hyperping account and navigate to Project Settings. Paste your alert source's url that we just copied in the step before into the webhook field. You may try and test your configuration using the provided Down test and Up test buttons.
Dont forget to click on Save to save your project setup.