Microsoft Teams Integration via Incoming Webhook
The ilert Microsoft Teams Integration helps you to bring alerts into your channels without installing the app.
If possible we suggest to use iLert's Microsoft Teams Bot for the setup, this guide and integration is only suggested in case you do not want to grant any permissions to ilert
Admin permission required
To set up the integration, you must have admin rights in ilert.
- 1.Select the channel in which you want to publish ilert Alerts and click Connectors
- 2.Type ilert in the search field and click Configure
- 3.Type the connector Name and click Create.
- 4.Copy the connector URL and click Save.
- 5.Your connector has now been set up. You will need the URL from step 4 in ilert.
- 1.Click the gear icon → Connectors
- 2.Click Add Connector
- 3.Select Microsoft Teams as Type. Assign a name for the connector, enter the URL from above and save it.
- 4.Go to the alert sources tab and open the alert source whose alerts you want to publish to Microsoft Teams. Click Connections → Add New Connection.
- 5.Select Microsoft Teams as the type, select the connector created in step 3, and name it.
- 6.Finished! You can now test the connection by clicking on the button Test this connection. Thereafter, a test message will be posted on the Microsoft Teams channel.
Can I link multiple Microsoft Teams Spaces to an ilert account?
Are updates to an alert published on the Microsoft Teams channel?
Yes, the following updates to an alert are currently being released:
- Escalations : An alert is assigned to another user through an automatic escalation.
- Manual Assignments : An alert is manually assigned to someone.
- Actions : An alert is accepted or resolved.