Create ilert alerts from MXToolBox alerts and get alerted through ilert for high priority issues.
MxToolbox supports global Internet operations by providing free, fast and accurate network diagnostic and lookup tools. Millions of technology professionals use MxToolbox to help diagnose and resolve a wide range of infrastructure issues.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
- 1.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "MXToolBox" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
- 1.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the notification callback in MXToolBox.
- 1.Go to MXToolBox, then to Notifications and then create a new Notification policy or change the Default notifications policy
- 1.On the next page, click on the Custom tile
- 1.Open the notification policy, in the Callback section paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert, in the Format section choose Default. Make sure that the Webhook URL was **saved and the payload matches the following format: **
Finished! Your MXToolBox alerts will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been completed in MXToolBox, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect MXToolBox with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more notification policies in MXToolBox.