New Relic Workflow Integration
The ilert New Relic Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with New Relic Workflow.
- 1.Go to Alert sources and click on the Create new alert source button
- 2.Set a name for your New Relic alert source and select an escalation policy
- 3.In the field Integration type select New Relic and save.
- 5.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up in New Relic.
- 1.In the sidebar, go to Alerts & AI -> Destinations -> Webhook
- 3.Enter a Webhook name and in the field Endpoint URL insert the Webhook URL generated in ilert.
- 5.On the sidebar go to Alert conditions (Policies)
- 7.Click on the New alert policy button.
- 9.Enter an Alert policy name and click on the Set up notifications button
- 11.On the next step click on Webhook
- 12.Enter a channel name and choose the previous created destination in the Destination field.
- 14.To test this channel, we need to change the values of both keys:
triggerto "ACTIVATED" and "STATE_CHANGED". This prevents the testing of an already closed alert. Click on Send test notification. After testing, click on Revert changes and save the message.
- 16.On the next page click on Activate workflow, to save and activate the workflow.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an issue has been closed in New Relic, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Will alerts in ilert be accepted automatically?
Yes, as soon as an issue has been acknowledged, the associated alert in ilert will be accepted automatically.
Can I use customised tags for my alerts?
Yes, customised tags will appear in the alert details tab.
Last modified 28d ago