With the ilert Senty integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on Sentry issues.
Sentry's platform helps developers diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
- 2.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Sentry" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
- 1.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the hook in Sentry.
- 1.Go to Sentry and then to Settings -> Developer Settings, then click on the New Internal Integration
- 1.On the next page, name the integration e.g. ilert, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert, enable Alert Rule Action option, give the read access to Issue & Event and in the Webhooks section choose Issue option, then click on Save
- 1.Go to Alerts and click on Create Alert Rule
- 1.On the next page, name the alert rule e.g. ilert, in the Then perform these actions section choose Send a notification via an integration and choose ilert, then click on Create Alert Rule button
Finished! Your Sentry alerts will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been resolved or ignored in Sentry, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Sentry with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more alert rules in Sentry.