Comment on page
With the ilert Senty integration, you can create alerts in ilert based on Sentry issues.
Sentry's platform helps developers diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Sentry in the search field, click on the Sentry tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Sentry and then to Settings -> Developer Settings, then click on the New Internal Integration
- 2.On the next page, name the integration e.g. ilert, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert, enable Alert Rule Action option, give the read access to Issue & Event and in the Webhooks section choose Issue option, then click on Save
- 3.Go to Alerts and click on Create Alert Rule
- 4.On the next page, name the alert rule e.g. ilert, in the Then perform these actions section choose Send a notification via an integration and choose ilert, then click on Create Alert Rule button
- 5.Finished! Your Sentry alerts will now create alerts in ilert.
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Yes, as soon as an alert has been resolved or ignored in Sentry, the associated alert in ilert will be resolved automatically.
Can I connect Sentry with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply add more alert rules in Sentry.