The ilert Server Density Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Server Density.
With the ilert Server Density integration you can create alerts in ilert based on Server Density notifications.
- 1.Go to the "Alert sources" tab and click Create new alert source
- 2.Enter a name and select your desired escalation policy. Select "Server Density" as the Integration Type and click on Save.
- 1.On the next page, a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL below when setting up the Webhook in Server Density.
- 1.Go to Server Density and then to Settings. Click on Notifications to add a new notification channel for ilert
- 1.In section Type choose Webhook.
- 2.In the Name section, enter a name eg.
- 3.In the section URL field, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert
- 1.In the Channel Name section, enter a name eg.
- 2.Click on + (plus) button
- 1.Go to Services or Devices and choose the one that interests you**.** Click on the Alerting tab
- 2.Create an alert or use an existing one
- 3.Click on the alert action that interests you
- 4.Choose "iLert" under Trigger webhook group
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Will alerts in ilert be accepted automatically?
No, unfortunately Server Density's notification is not compatible with ilert's accepted event.
Can I connect Server Density with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply create more notification channels in Server Density.