Server Density Integration
The ilert Server Density Integration helps you to easily connect ilert with Server Density.
With the ilert Server Density integration you can create alerts in ilert based on Server Density notifications.
- 1.Go to Alert sources --> Alert sources and click on Create new alert source
- 2.Search for Server Density in the search field, click on the Server Density tile and click on Next.
- 3.Give your alert source a name, optionally assign teams and click Next.
- 4.Select an escalation policy by creating a new one or assigning an existing one.
- 5.Select you Alert grouping preference and click Continue setup. You may click Do not group alerts for now and change it later.
- 6.The next page show additional settings such as customer alert templates or notification prioritiy. Click on Finish setup for now.
- 7.On the final page, an API key and / or webhook URL will be generated that you will need later in this guide.
- 1.Go to Server Density and then to Settings. Click on Notifications to add a new notification channel for ilert
- 2.In section Type choose Webhook.
- 3.In the Name section, enter a name eg.
- 4.In the section URL field, paste the Webhook URL that you generated in ilert
- 5.In the Channel Name section, enter a name eg.
- 6.Click on + (plus) button
- 1.Go to Services or Devices and choose the one that interests you**.** Click on the Alerting tab
- 2.Create an alert or use an existing one
- 3.Click on the alert action that interests you
- 4.Choose "iLert" under Trigger webhook group
Will alerts in ilert be resolved automatically?
Will alerts in ilert be accepted automatically?
No, unfortunately Server Density's notification is not compatible with ilert's accepted event.
Can I connect Server Density with multiple alert sources from ilert?
Yes, simply create more notification channels in Server Density.